Thursday, August 03, 2006

Crap TV

I just got the girls in bed, Scotty's working late tonight and I've got the TV on while I'm writing this post. Summer TV is so crappy!!! I've got on "America's Got Talent" - another uber-stupid reality show with stupid judges and voting/results shows. And the worst part is that its hosted by Regis Philbin! No, actually, the worst part is that our remote went on the fritz a month ago and I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel. But with summer TV being so lame, I'm not sure I could find anything else that would be worth watching anyway. I shouldn't be watching TV anyway, I've got a ton of stuff to do for this weekend.

Tomorrow morning the girls and I are going to visit my friend and client Sue, who just had a new baby and is on maternity leave. I left work a bit early today to go get a gift for her. I got the most adorable little outfits from Children's Place and some books from Barnes and Noble. I resisted the urge to buy outfits for my girls - everything was so cute!! After we get home I need to pack for the girls. Scott's taking them down to Waterloo to see Grandma and Grandpa Schwake.

Which means, yes, I have the entire weekend all to myself!! I'll be heading to my friend, Lori's, cabin on Saturday morning and on Sunday we're going to Barrstock - a talent show at Rutger's resort. Should be fun. I'll probably get home around the time Scott and the girl's do. I actually won't have much time to myself - just Friday night. But I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, I'm going to miss the girls a ton. But it will be nice to have some free time this weekend.

Hopefully Scott won't have any problems with Cate and her night wandering. Last night she actually slept through the night. It was great! Hopefully her night waking phase is over for a while. But he might have to get up with Clare. Her two front teeth are just about ready to burst through. Its about time! She's almost one and she only has 2 teeth.

No comments: