Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And so we begin


I had a lot of reasons for not starting a blog. A) not a lot of extra time on my hands, B) unsure of how to get started, and 3) was I really so vain that I needed to see how many people would view my blog - some sort of popularity contest??! But a few of my friends had blogs and pointed out that A) you could post whenever you wanted, B) it was easy (and would help me avoid the "can't program the VCR" syndrome - gotta keep up on what the young kids are doing) and 3) its really more for family and friends than it is for my ego. So, considering I have 2 adorable little girls (Cate is 2 1/2 and Clare is 11 months) with grandparents that can't get enough of them, and since becoming a mom, I've had precious little time to keep up with my friends, I thought, what the H-E-double hockey sticks - I'm goin' for it.

I'm sure that the content of this blog will morph as I go along. But mainly I'm intending for it to be a spot to talk incessantly about my kids, my man, my dog, my family, my friends, my work (hopefully as little as possible), and my interests - ever changing as they are. I'm expecting it will mostly be visited by my man, my family, my friends and hopefully never my work. But you never know, it may just be the newest pop fad with millions visiting it every day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks? Self censorship Maude Flanders? Other than that, where do you find the time to do this? Never knew you had it in ya. Keep 'em comin'.